Dear community members:
4EVERLAND will officially launch 4EVER-HOSTING on August 16, and provide products and protocols such as DWeb hosting, decentralized gateway, decentralized domain name system(DDNS), and data services to help developers access Web 3.0 in one click.
We will provide 40GB free storage space and unlimited data to all developers, welcome to experience.
Launch Time: 10:00 16th Aug (GMT-4)
4EVER-HOSTING is an application for developers that can be accessed from the official website of 4EVERLAND. Developers can deploy DWeb to the 4EVERLAND gateway through the visual interface (Hosting App) or the command line (@4everland/cli). All nodes in 4EVERLAND can provide persistent storage for the DWeb, and all gateways can provide acceleration for the DWeb.
4EVER-HOSTING can help developers quickly build, publish, and manage DWebs. The following describes a series of processes for publishing content on the 4EVER-HOSTING:
- Authorize login through GitHub account.
- Select a GitHub repository.
- Automatically identify the framework or select the commonly used framework and customize the build command and output dir.
- When deploying, hosting App provides a building service that automatically executes Clone, Install, Build and Upload.
- Users are provided with a free domain name by 4EVERLAND, which is configured with DDNS by default and can access the newly released Web 3.0 through this domain name. One can access the newly released Web 3.0 site through this domain name or customize the DNS or ENS settings.
Welcome to join the 4EVERLAND community to learn more: