4EVERLAND Bi-Weekly (August 16, 2021 - August 29, 2021)
Date: August 16, 2021-August 29, 2021
- Support multiple GitHub accounts login and also org Github accounts @DONE
- Enable search on Github projects and display in pages @DONE
- Added project titles on the build page and with links direct to project details @DONE
- Added the ‘go to last line’ button to return the bottom of the build logs. @DONE
- Fixed no updates on output contents issue after rebuild @DONE
- Updated default background image and changelog icon @DONE
- Optimized line chart on the statistics page @DONE
- Gateway code optimization, support http automatically jump to https @DONE
- Data/IO optimization @WIP
Proof of Storage Challenge (PoSC)
- Fixed/optimized a few functions of the PoSC module @DONE
- Nodes added interface for storages of users @DONE
- Nodes added CID authentication to paid users and pin processing interface @DONE
- Multi-node deployment @DONE
- Nodes of TEE support smart contracts on the ethereum chain for paid users @DONE
- Dapps module and its interface joint debugging @DONE
- Fixed the bug that the routing cannot be redirected after refreshing the official website blog page @DONE
- wanChain and 4EVERLAND officially established an ecological partnership.
- NULS and 4EVERLAND officially established an ecological partnership.
- Ontology and 4EVERLAND officially established an ecological partnership.
- Deon, co-founder of 4EVERLAND hosted an AMA in cummnity of crypto Eagles
4EVERLAND is a Web3.0 cloud computing platform with global acceleration, privacy protection, distributed storage and other technical features. Based on IPFS and the underlying technology of Ethereum, 4EVERLAND is committed to providing a distributed, highly efficient, self-motivated, and low-cost data hosting gateway, and becoming the infrastructure for millions of Web3.0 developers and applications.
- 4EVER-STORAGE: 4EVERLAND connects nodes into a huge storage network through Swarm technology, which depends on node cooperativeness to achieve persistent storage of specific data, and supports horizontal expansion of nodes.
- 4EVER-GATEWAY: The gateway nodes contain dynamic DNS, Data I/O, and Cert Manager modules. After simple configuration, developers can achieve safe and reliable global acceleration based on 4EVERLAND quickly.
- Proof of Storage: 4EVERLAND builds Swarm distributed storage network based on IPFS protocol and proposes proof of storage challenge (PoSC) based on TEE technology, to ensure the availability and reliability of data.
- Smart Contracts: The smart contracts module of 4EVERLAND mainly includes payment contracts, auction contracts, lending contracts, control contracts,etc. It achieves open, transparent and free decentralized governance through smart contracts.
- 4EVER-HOSTING: 4EVER-HOSTING is a developer application, available from the official website of 4EVERLAND. Developers can deploy web application resources to the 4EVERLAND gateway as a DWeb through the visual interface (Hosting App) or the command (@4everland/cli).