4EVERLAND Bi-Weekly (July 19, 2021-August 1, 2021)
Date: July 19, 2021-August 1, 2021
- Hosting entrance @DONE
- Kubernetes deployment @DONE
- Optimize the logs of project building @DONE
- Feedback service @DONE
- Project template @DONE
- ChangeLog @DONE
- Site statistics analysis @WIP
- Automatic SSL cert management @DONE
- DNS configuration @DONE
- Data/IO optimization @WIP
Proof of Storage Challenge (PoSC)
- WorkLoad module development for interactive communication between TEE and IPFS @DONE
- TEE node data processing logic @WIP
4EVERLAND is a Web3.0 cloud computing platform with global acceleration, privacy protection, distributed storage and other technical features.
- 4EVER-STORAGE: 4EVERLAND connects nodes into a huge storage network through Swarm technology, which depends on node cooperativeness to achieve persistent storage of specific data, and supports horizontal expansion of nodes.
- 4EVER-GATEWAY: The gateway nodes contain dynamic DNS, Data I/O, and Cert Manager modules. After simple configuration, developers can achieve safe and reliable global acceleration based on 4EVERLAND quickly.
- Proof of Storage: 4EVERLAND builds Swarm distributed storage network based on IPFS protocol and proposes proof of storage challenge (PoSC) based on TEE technology, to ensure the availability and reliability of data.
- Smart Contracts: The smart contracts module of 4EVERLAND mainly includes payment contracts, auction contracts, lending contracts, control contracts,etc. It achieves open, transparent and free decentralized governance through smart contracts.
- 4EVER-HOSTING: 4EVER-HOSTING is a developer application, available from the official website of 4EVERLAND. Developers can deploy web application resources to the 4EVERLAND gateway as a DWeb through the visual interface (Hosting App) or the command (@4everland/cli).