4EVERLAND Bi-Weekly (July 5, 2021 - July 18, 2021)
Dear community members:
Since its establishment, 4EVERLAND has developed in accordance with Roadmap. As of now, 4EVERLAND has released the official website and white paper. To keep everyone up-to-date with 4EVERLAND project progress, we will release the 4EVERLAND Bi-weekly report on our website blog, medium, twitter, and other official communities. Welcome to join us and get the latest updates!
Date: July 5, 2021-July 18, 2021
- Support Github login @DONE
- Main process of project building @DONE
- Logs of project buiding @DONE
- Site statistics analysis @WIP
- Automatic SSL cert management @WIP
- DNS configuration @WIP
- Data/IO optimization @WIP
Proof of Storage Challenge (PoSC)
- TEE node remote attestation logic @DONE
- Enclave local seal service @DONE
- Analog receiving/parsing pin command service @DONE
- Cross TEE node Communication framework @WIP
- Data processing logic between TEE and IPFS @WIP
4EVERLAND is a Web3.0 cloud computing platform with global acceleration, privacy protection, distributed storage and other technical features.
- 4EVER-STORAGE: 4EVERLAND connects nodes into a huge storage network through Swarm technology, which depends on node cooperativeness to achieve persistent storage of specific data, and supports horizontal expansion of nodes.
- 4EVER-GATEWAY: The gateway nodes contain dynamic DNS, Data I/O, and Cert Manager modules. After simple configuration, developers can achieve safe and reliable global acceleration based on 4EVERLAND quickly.
- Proof of Storage: 4EVERLAND builds Swarm distributed storage network based on IPFS protocol and proposes proof of storage challenge (PoSC) based on TEE technology, to ensure the availability and reliability of data.
- Smart Contracts: The smart contracts module of 4EVERLAND mainly includes payment contracts, auction contracts, lending contracts, control contracts,etc. It achieves open, transparent and free decentralized governance through smart contracts.
- 4EVER-HOSTING: 4EVER-HOSTING is a developer application, available from the official website of 4EVERLAND. Developers can deploy web application resources to the 4EVERLAND gateway as a DWeb through the visual interface (Hosting App) or the command (@4everland/cli).