4EVERLAND Bi-Weekly (September 13, 2021 - September 26, 2021)
- First Landing event page optimization such as DApp list, inviting list and also including wallet address setting and adding inviting image @DONE
- Landing page added, displayed after successful deployment @DONE
- Breadcrumb navigation added on project details and build page @DONE
- Refresh data button added on statistics page @DONE
- Enter ETH address interface added on Bug Bounty page@DONE
- Countdown added on First Landing page @DONE
- Deployed file size display added on the build log @DONE
- External links are supported for deployed file types include texts, images, videos, audio @DONE
- Optimize UI of statistics page @DONE
- Data/IO optimization @WIP
Proof of Storage Challenge (PoSC)
- Payment functions added in Node ledger date module @done
- The storage proof module and ledger data module is integrated @done
- Build test environment and tested improved nodes @done
- Dev on api docs @done
- 4EVERLAND First Landing Event was officially launched on September 15th. As of today, we have over 20000+ users deploying using 4EVERLAND hosting services. The First Landing Event is still ongoing, you can still continue to participate in the Total User Rewards and Invitation Rewards as well as use the hosting services for free. Thank you for your participation and support! https://www.4everland.org/firstlanding
- 4EVERLAND is partnering With HECO Chain to accelerate Web 3.0 adoption. 4EVERLAND will provide DWeb Hosting services to HECO ecosystem applications, further improving data uploading, downloading, visit and other cloud computing services.
- 4EVERLAND is partnering with HECO Gaming Hackathon. 4EVERLAND provides Hackathon free decentralized website hosting. Extra 10% rewards will be provided to any project deployed in 4EVERLAND. Meanwhile, 4EVERLAND set up a special prize for this Hackathon for any project deployed on 4EVERLAND. Check it out: https://hecochain-gaming-hackathon.devpost.com
- 4EVERLAND is partnering with Metis and support the 1st ever Metis Hackathon. 4EVERLAND will provide extra rewards for any project deployed in 4EVERLAND. Check it out: https://hackathon.metis.io/
4EVERLAND is a Web3.0 cloud computing platform with global acceleration, privacy protection, distributed storage and other technical features. Based on IPFS and the underlying technology of Ethereum, 4EVERLAND is committed to providing a distributed, highly efficient, self-motivated, and low-cost data hosting gateway, and becoming the infrastructure for millions of Web3.0 developers and applications.
- 4EVER-STORAGE: 4EVERLAND connects nodes into a huge storage network through Swarm technology, which depends on node cooperativeness to achieve persistent storage of specific data, and supports horizontal expansion of nodes.
- 4EVER-GATEWAY: The gateway nodes contain dynamic DNS, Data I/O, and Cert Manager modules. After simple configuration, developers can achieve safe and reliable global acceleration based on 4EVERLAND quickly.
- Proof of Storage: 4EVERLAND builds Swarm distributed storage network based on IPFS protocol and proposes proof of storage challenge (PoSC) based on TEE technology, to ensure the availability and reliability of data.
- Smart Contracts: The smart contracts module of 4EVERLAND mainly includes payment contracts, auction contracts, lending contracts, control contracts,etc. It achieves open, transparent and free decentralized governance through smart contracts.
- 4EVER-HOSTING: 4EVER-HOSTING is a developer application, available from the official website of 4EVERLAND. Developers can deploy web application resources to the 4EVERLAND gateway as a DWeb through the visual interface (Hosting App) or the command (@4everland/cli).